Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wrangler Jeans Contest from Rods.com

We would like to thank all of our Blog Readers, Facebook Fans and Twitter Followers by offering a contest to win a free pair of Wrangler Jeans!


You select the style and size from anything that we carry here at Rods.com. Contest held through Sunday, November 15, 2009. Drawing will be on Monday, November 16, 2009.
Leave a comment either on my Blog account, post a message on our Facebook Wall or mention @rodswestern on Twitter to enter to win these jeans. You can increase your chances by doing all three.

Here are some quick rules:
  • Leave a comment with your name on my Blog account, post a message on our Facebook Wall or mention @rodswestern .
  • Do NOT leave your email address (This is to protect you from Spammers).
  • The contest is open to domestic and international customers.
  • The contest closes at midnight Eastern Time on Sunday, November 15, 2009.
  • The winner will be announced on Monday, November 16, 2009.
  • If I do not hear from the winner by Sunday, November 22, 2009 the jeans will go out for another contest.
Thanks and enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Hey I'd love a pair of Wrangler jeans! Christina Sowders
    www.chasingcansanddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having a great catalog...even though my husband doesn't like it! I love everything...just did xmas shopping through you guys and got tons of stuff! for my friends and family and of course myself! Can't wait to recieve everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great contest! Would love to win. My contact info can be found on my blog if needed. :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new Jet Ultimate Riding jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new Jet Ultimate Riding jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is my 2nd Entry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wrangler jeans!! Awesum im in for that

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoops i forgot to add my name- Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, on my way to EA in good old MA on Thursday and would love win a pair of jeans to help me get my hitch back in my Giddy up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh its been forever since I had a good pair of jean. My hubby would love for me to be back in my jeans. jonesfamilyonjvacaranch.blogspot.com wants to have Brooke the mom be a winner of those jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Rod's! It is my favorite site and I would also love a new pair of jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Robert Donnell would love a new pair just in time for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete