Monday, November 23, 2009

Rock and Roll Cowgirl Tote Contest Winners

We had over 50 entries for the Rock and Roll Cowgirl Tote. We counted the number of Twitter RTs, Blog comments and Facebook Wall posts. Then entered the number into the random number generator, and the winners are:

SCHorseChic


Who posted a comment on the Blog: "Love the Rock and Roll Cowgirl bag! I think I am going to have to get one of these!!!"


Jen Mcleod

Who posted a comment on our Facebook Wall: "Cool bag! I am sure I definitely NEED one of these!!!! LOL :-)"

SCHorseChic and Jen, please email us your name, mailing address to rods@rods.com by Sunday, November 29, 2009 to claim your prize. If we don't hear from you by November 29, the totes will go out for another contest. In the meantime, stay tuned for more giveaway goodies.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! I can't believe I won!!!!!!! YaayyyyyYY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT...MY COLORS BREAST CANCER SURIVIOR ..STUFF AND GO BAG

    ReplyDelete