Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Calamity Jane Jewelry Contest

We would like to thank all of our Blog Readers, Facebook Fans and Twitter Followers by offering a contest to win a free Handmade Genuine Purple Turquoise Jewelry from Calamity Jane!




Contest held through Sunday, November 29, 2009. Drawing will be on Monday, November 30, 2009.

Leave a comment either on my Blog account, post a message on our Facebook Wall or mention @rodswestern on Twitter to enter to win this jewelry set. You can increase your chances by doing all three.

Here are some quick rules:

  • Leave a comment with your name on my Blog account, post a message on our Facebook Wall or mention @rodswestern.
  • Do NOT leave your email address (This is to protect you from Spammers).
  • The contest is open to domestic and international customers.
  • The contest closes at midnight Eastern Time on Sunday, November 29, 2009.
  • The winner will be announced on Monday, November 30, 2009.
  • If I do not hear from the winner by Sunday, December 6, 2009 the jewelry will go out for another contest.
Thanks and enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. The jewelry is beautiful! I will have to show it to my daughter. She will absolutely love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to win this for my wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin would probably post a comment if she saw this contest but she can't because she is working on cleaning her house and our grandparents house for Thanksgiving! I am posting this comment for her sake.
    Have a great thanksgiving!
    ~Mac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I never saw purple turqoise before it's gorgeous. I have a bracelet that is apple green turquoise. I would love to win this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please enter me to win the jewelry... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This purple turquoise jewelry from Calamity Jane is AWESOME! I really hope I win it. Thank you, Rods!

    ReplyDelete