Tuesday, April 13, 2010

International Customer Loyalty Month

International Customer Loyalty Month


"Ever since I found out about Rod's I love all the different variety of western stuff and I will continue to shop at Rod's Western Palace." ~January 25th, 2010

I enjoy shopping at Rod’s because the quality of their products is very good. I know when I purchase something from Rod’s it will last a long time." ~February 4th , 2010

"I ordered jeans and they were not, however, the size I ordered. I called the customer service number and was treated like the best customer in the world. My correct size is in the mail to Canada!" ~February 15th 2010



You’ve heard it from their words; now let us tell you why you should shop at Rods. We have been serving the Western Community since 1976 and we have learned a thing or two. We understand customer’s situations and needs, because we are part of the Western lifestyle. Our staff is not only trained in the field, but has field experience. We ride, train, show, enjoy and love our horses. So, if you have a question or a problem, we can help.


As a company we strive to provide upstanding quality products, and service. Our shipping managers continue to investigate shipping companies to make sure you are getting the most reliable shipping and delivery. Our buying staff searches out new fashions from quality brands to ensure you are offered the most fashion forward trends from brands you trust. We want to make sure you look good for work and play. Our customer service staff not only meets, but exceeds expectations. Customer service will help with any questions or concerns you may have. If we do not know the answer, we will find out for you. Rod’s is dedicated to its customers and we will give 100% in assisting with your buying needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment