Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Take Your Friends to the Rodeo

You can win tickets for you and 5 of your friends to the World's Toughest Rodeo at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio on Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 7:30.


Contest held through Sunday, January 17, 2010. Drawing will be on Monday, January 18, 2010.
Leave a comment either on my Blog account, post a message on our Facebook Wall or mention @rodswestern on Twitter to enter to win these tickets. You can increase your chances by doing all three.

Here are some quick rules:
  • Leave a comment with your name on my Blog account, post a message on our Facebook Wall or mention @rodswestern.
  • Do NOT leave your email address (This is to protect you from spammers).
  • You will receive a total of 6 vouchers that may be exchanged for one adult ticket each.
  • Travel and lodging accommodations are not provided.
  • The contest closes at midnight Eastern Time on Sunday, January 17.
  • The winner will be announced on Monday, January 18.
  • If I do not hear from the winner by Sunday, January 25 the tickets will go out for another contest.

Thanks and enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I would love to take my sister to this for her 16th birthday =)

    We all went last year it was a amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for me and my family to go to the World's Toughest Rodeo at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio on Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 7:30. My Daugther and me love to see the barrel race meaning she trying to get into it.
    Bonnie Archer

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family would love the rodeo tickets!
    Chasidy Hawkins
    lawrenceburg, KY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ready to Rodeo from San Antonio Texas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Between rodeos, Equine Affaire and QH Congress, it's good to see the cowfolk population alive and well in central Ohio. If you give me those tickets, I'll show some out-of-town friends how we cowboy up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 3 year old daughter is ALL about the horses! She wants to grow up to be a barrel racing cowgirl=) I would love to dress her up in her new pink vest and her new Justin boots that she got for Christmas from Rods and head to the big show! She would be sooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to take my friends to this rodeo. We would have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's rodeo !

    ReplyDelete